AFFORDABLE BUSINESS WEBSITES SPECIFICALLY FOR START-UPS
Are you a start-up business looking to set-up a professional new website?
Setting up a new business is an exciting and stressful proposition in equal measure. The one thing most start-ups have in common is that they need a professional website to represent themselves and it needs to look great, but cost as little as possible. You may just be testing an idea at this stage and cash flow is probably a big concern too. That’s why Website in a Week is an ideal package to get you up and running online. It is aimed specifically for start-ups who want a quality website at a cost that doesn’t break the bank.
As a start-up you already know the importance in establishing a digital presence to create brand awareness and help draw potential customers in. You’re also undoubtedly busy juggling a laundry list of requirements whilst getting your new business up and running. That’s why “launching a website” often becomes a box-ticking exercise that can feel more like a headache than an exciting marketing opportunity to tell the world how great you are!
It’s in these moments that start-ups often turn to the path of least resistance, such as using a website-building programme like Wix that promises an easy drag and drop interface for you to build your own site – and all for a seemingly reasonable monthly subscription. After all, you need to get something up quickly to show to your prospective audience. The problem is you’re not really a website designer and you don’t know the first thing about it. Sure, you can write a few words about what your business does, throw in a couple of images and add your contact details. But is that really enough? Are people going to be convinced enough by your website that they will pick up the phone or send you an email?
Website in a Week
Designed & built for your business
You’ll get all this for just £500:
- A discovery call – let’s talk about your business, its goals and target audience. From there we can establish what the look, feel and functionality of your website actually needs to incorporate.
- A selection of WordPress templates for you to choose from based on these requirements.
- A website of up to 5 pages for a flat fee of £500. No hidden costs. No monthly subscription tying you in.
- SEO friendly architecture, helping you to get found on Google without bloated code to slow down your site.
- A scalable website design that can grow with your business. It’s easy to migrate or build upon WordPress – the most popular content management system in the world!
Any More Questions?
Don’t let your new website become a headache for you. Leave it in expert hands and have a professional WordPress solution that will get you the results you’re looking for. No monthly fee, no fuss, just a quality solution that can grow with your business.
Do You Want To Talk About It?
Let’s have a chat about your business and what your goals are and see if Website in a Week is the right fit for you. If you are after a more bespoke solution for your website then I’m happy to accommodate those too!